Exciting Features of Kernel for SQL Database
- Programmed with advanced QFSCI algorithms to perform holistic recovery of corrupt SQL database.
- Repair multiple SQL MDF files without impacting the server resources.
- Features competent saving modes, i.e. SQL Server and Batch File.
- Gives crystal-clear preview of keys, indexes, Triggers, tables, column, functions, etc.
- SQL Server auto detect functionality which enhances the software adaptability to MDF Recovery at maximum.
- Extremely proficient in dealing with large-sized MDF files.
- Ensures MDF Recovery with preserved SQL objects like unique keys, stored procedures, foreign keys, tables, views, triggers, checks, rules, user data types, primary keys, indexes, default values, etc.
- Provides authentic support to SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2014 editions.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, 95 Operating Systems.